Joe's Jeans x South Moon Under: DIY Denim Party Recap - Sensible Stylista

Joe's Jeans x South Moon Under: DIY Denim Party Recap

Ahhhh, I'm so excited to tell you guys all about Joe's Jeans x South Moon Under's DIY Denim Party. If you're following me on instagram or snapchat (if you're not, you totally should BTW, ha), you probably already saw some fun behind-the-scenes shots.  I typically work ridiculously long hours on Saturdays, but I got off work early so I headed over to SMU's Towson location to get my DIY on. They had a great DJ spinning live, and their event snacks were on point!  Mini-cupcakes and apple cider? Um, I think yes!  Bonus points for the adorable straws.  
As y'all can see, there were several different DIY options available for customers.  Jeans were 20% off + customization was free (!!!!)
Joe's Jeans generously gifted me denim of my choice, and (naturally) I went with a fab pair of high-waisted jeans (dark washes = my absolute fave).  You guys know how much I love visual illusions. What was that about elongating my legs?  Yep, definitely wouldn't mind that, not one bit.  Ha! Anywho, I asked Laura, their fabulous on-site designer, to paint it all up for me!  I went with pink, gold, and white.  I thought about getting stitching + rips, but I didn't want to overdo it.  
Different paints!
Cool pocket stitching!
Cute patches - not really my style but adorbs nonetheless.
After Laura worked her magic on my jeans, she hung 'em up to dry, and I got my shop on at South Moon Under.  I had to wait a good half-hour or so, but time was flying because their stuff was SO freakin' cute!  I seriously wanted to buy their entire store.  If you live in the DMV and need to upgrade your wardrobe, you need to check them out STAT!
Anywho, I can't wait to show you guys my new jeans!  There should be an outfit post up soon-ish so keep an eye out.  Oh, and if this event's coming near you, GO!  There's just something really cool about owning something that's totally yours.  Plus, you'll basically be a walking piece of art!  How would YOU design yours?

No comments