Meet Me On Minetta - Sensible Stylista

Meet Me On Minetta

It's time for another DCP shoot, y'all!  Dennis and I snapped today's look on Minetta Street in Greenwich Village. He took one look at my dress and suggested this fabulous location.  And I'm so glad he did because, as you can very obviously see, it complements my outfit perfectly!  I've learned not to question Dennis because his eye's second to none, and he just gets me!  That's the great thing about him.  He understands + respects my aesthetic and yet, puts his own signature twist on errthang - he's the ideal collaborar for sure.  Check him out on IG HERE, and remember to hit him up if you need headshots.  His rate's SUPER reasonable, and he does a killer job!
Shooting in the Big Apple is always a good time - there's a cute nook around every corner, and no one gives AF what you're doing.  Like, I probably could've changed outfits in street, and it would've been fine. Le sigh - that's what I miss most about the city.  There's no judgement - you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and it's all fine and dandy. 
Now, onto today's OOTD! It was hot as hell so I threw on a sleeveless dress and put on boho-ish accessories to up my style game.  I pretty much live in dresses all year long, but especially during the summer when I feel like my face is melting off, ha!   God, is it fall yet? I don't know if I can handle any more of this heat!  Anywho, if you're interested, this adorable number is available HERE at Velvet Heart.  Made of 100% tencel, this baby will feel like butter on your skin.
A closer look at my shoes courtesy of Shoes.com.  I featured these baby HERE last week, but I just can't seem to get enough of 'em.  Who else here is a fan of gladiator sandals?  Oh, and which look do you guys prefer?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Here's a close-up shot of my dress courtesy of Velvet Heart!  I've been a fan of their line for years now, yet I fall more in love with them every day.  If you haven't checked them out yet, you need to do so STAT because you're missing out for realz.  They ooze California cool - think James Perse but 100000x better. To see more of their designs, keep scrolling - I created a widget of my faves for y'all below.


After we finished shooting, Dennis and I went to the Coffee Foundry to recharge.  This joint was seriously on point! I could've relaxed there all day.  My matcha green tea latte was nomtastic, and the place was SPOTLESS.  I'm super OCD & kind of a germaphobe so that's a huge compliment coming from me.  Like, I couldn't get over how clean everything was - the bathroom seriously sparkled.  If you're looking for a cool place to study, head on over to this cafe.  You're welcome in advance!  OH, and I forgot to mention that this place is a karaoke bar by night (!!!!!) Yeah, I def. wish I could've stayed a bit longer.  I would've totally hogged the mic, ha.
A snap of me in action instagramming our dranks.  To follow me on there, click HERE!  
Dress:  c/o Velvet Heart || Shoes:  Michael Kors via Shoes.com || Bag:  Charlotte Russe (similar)

1 comment